Mobile Phone Holder - Bag or Trolley

• Thread starter Deleted member 1418
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

Can anyone recommend a phone holder for a Samsung Galaxy S7 that clips on a bag or trolley?

Cheers

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a phone holder for a Samsung Galaxy S7 that clips on a bag or trolley?

Cheers

Depending on what trolley you have the Motocaddie one might fit. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks till we get back from hols I might still have one in the garage...

D

Deleted member 1418

Depending on what trolley you have the Motocaddie one might fit. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks till we get back from hols I might still have one in the garage...

Cheers but I'm playing next weekend and then at Cooden on the 16th. Am getting Game Golf for my birthday on the 15th so need one sooner rather than later unfortunately. Trolley is a Clicgear.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just have it in your pocket, you wouldn't want to risk losing it going over all the rough terrain when looking for your balls 😜😜

D

Deleted member 1418

Just have it in your pocket, you wouldn't want to risk losing it going over all the rough terrain when looking for your balls 😜😜

😂😂 - nice one!!

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Stick this item number in eBay. 172180402929

Use one myself just clips round the handle of my trolley. Fully adjustable, cheap and cheerful. Fits my s6 fine, not only for the Iphones as ad suggests.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tried one once until the phone hit the deck.....always in a pocket of the golf bag or trouser pocket now. Too damn expensive to have in any type of cradle that is rocking and rolling

D

Deleted member 1418

Cheers for the suggestions everyone. 👍