Mizuno's new MP-59, MP-69 & JPX800 HD irons

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site
All, some of you will have noticed the homepage has gone Mizuno crazy! Some fantastic new clubs, regrettably most sets of which we are having to send back to Mizuno HQ! I've posted the video reviews link below as this is a relatively hidden part of the website. You can see how we got on with all the new sets. Would be good to get your feedback and not just on how Tappers was striking the ball at The Wisley! Regards,

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/equipment/1/video.html

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
They all look great.

But the big question on everyone's lips is.............

When is the Mizuno Testing day for the GM Forumers??

Big fan of Mizzy irons and I'm sure these will be every bit as good and more as the previous irons they have made.

beck9965

Head Pro
Visit site
They all look great.

But the big question on everyone's lips is.............

When is the Mizuno Testing day for the GM Forumers??

Big fan of Mizzy irons and I'm sure these will be every bit as good and more as the previous irons they have made.

Totally agree, these look lovely and i would love to try them out and compare them to my Mizuno's.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am a new convert to Mizuno, strangely because of my driver as opposed to their irons. Those JPX 800 HDs look the business to me though. May have to give them a hit once they are out.

NeilTappin

GM Staff
Visit site
We're all over it :D

web page

Tappers tempo is a bit quick but what a nice finish. Think it came out the toe a bit.:D

Tony, I haven't hit one out of the toe since about 1988 - my preferred miss is definitely the other side of the face... Still, they always say an unmentionable is the closest thing you get to the perfect shot!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

web page

Tappers tempo is a bit quick but what a nice finish. Think it came out the toe a bit.:D

Tony, I haven't hit one out of the toe since about 1988 - my preferred miss is definitely the other side of the face... Still, they always say an unmentionable is the closest thing you get to the perfect shot!

Neil, after our conversation yesterday, I've totally changed my mind about the 59's. Seeing more pictures of them have made me do a 180 - they look awesome!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site

web page

I actually watched it quite a few times... couldn't fault it to be fair....

I was just jealous you were hitting the shiney new Mizzies. :D