Mizuno R Series 52 degree wedge

mancity101

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone considering a gap wedge, seriously consider this. Lovely shaped head, feels great in the swing and you have a fantastic, soft, responsive feel from the face.
Has helped me enormously from approx 100 yds in, especially around the green. One of my best club purchases

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the vokey's in 52 and 58 and although they look the puppies naughty bits they are very unforgiving and border on difficult to hit. I think i'll go back to mizzy wedges, had them before and shouldn't have changed. :(

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've had MPR's and MPT's in the past and they are good. Changed to the Ping Tour-W and got more consistency on fuller shots but around the green the Mizzy's were just as good.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Okay. You'll have to take this as read, but please bear in mind the source. ie a high h'capper.

The 60 I have has the 9 degree bounce version. It was pretty much the only club working for me on the Brabazon. I use it for almost all greenside bunker shots and most get over the bunker / hazards around the green type shots. I try not to use it on very fluffy lies as it tends to just swoosh underneath the ball. But that's where the 52 comes in.

Nice club though.

However, I also have an MD Superstrong Players 56 degree. At £30 odd less than the Mizzys, it's a very fine club.