Mizuno MP-T Putters

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nay sir,the sexier the putter,the sexier the man who wields her! Wedges however....;-)

hmmm my Ping redwood is sexy but the belly is fugly as... my wedges are rusty aswell, what does that say about me then Deke?

must admit I was tempted by the 90 series especially the Krakatoa and Katmai - £49.99 on golfdepot aswell... bargaintastic :thup:

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
must admit I was tempted by the 90 series especially the Krakatoa and Katmai - £49.99 on golfdepot aswell... bargaintastic :thup:

Krakatoa is a great putter, Gibbo. I had an Odyssey Sabertooth before it and didn't like the soft insert on slower greens, so the Krakatoa is a familiar shape to me, but with a milled face. Best of both worlds. :thup:

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gibbo,both you and your Redwood are both stunners mate! All the Mizuno putters are a steal at the moment,they really are good value.Rusty wedges however...yikes ;-)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Eh..........????.................After u went thru that Custom fit for your (best for me) Scotty, u are now ready to be unfaithful and ditch her......tut, tut, u Harlet..... ;-)

My Scotty will never leave my bag.

A bit of competition never hurt anyone :smirk:

Warbur

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hmmm, tempted by the line 90 myself as the scotty's misbehaving at the moment.

Even more so now that I've found they're just £39 on Snainton Golf.

Must resist, must resist. Dammit I'm weak willed :thup: