Mizuno JPX 850 driver testing opportunity... the magnificent 7 are...

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
In which case I would need to give it an "Aberdeen red" makeover were I to buy it!!

Congrats on getting it to test Kaz, if it improves your driving from this season I won't be playing you for money!!!! :thup:

Cheers Iain. Fingers crossed for a few more yards! Just watched Mark Crossfield's review.... my excitement is building!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Big thanks to GM for the opportunity and good luck to the winners. Would have loved it but probably wasted on my swing.
Mind you, that should be 7 less going for the next driver testing so my chances next time are improved.

Looking forward to reading updates on how the testers progress over the next year.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I would call it more "Everton blue" don't you think Karl.... :whistle:

Well done to all the winners, look forward to hearing the reports as this club looks very nice indeed.

I hope it is.

It will be shafted every week, and if it has a wild "kick point" like Tony Hibbert, it'll go for a mile.;)

Sorry Mike, they started it.:)

I'm up in Glasgow next week on business, so could have offered to pick it up from the National Mizuno fitting centre........;), but they moved to Surrey a few years ago. Booooo:)

Last edited:

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Quick question Mike- has the actual magazine draw been made? How many names were drawn for that one and when are names released?
\

we had 20 in total. none were from the mag per se but all GM channels
7 forum, 3 facebook, 3 twitter, 2 from google plus and 5 thru the newsletter

NickB has everyone's emails and will be sending those notifications ourt in the next couple of days

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Is it too Late to be the only applicant from my subscription to the mag??

I'd probably still not win if I was the only ticket holder in a lottery!

:rofl: