Mizuno JPX 850 driver testing opportunity... the magnificent 7 are...

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm unsure if this will sort Liverbirdies girly fade though :whistle:

im not sure it possible to improve on his old man drives.

I was talking the piss out of him at the weekend. trackman would be barking at him 197yards carry 250 total.

the amount of run he gets is unreal. super low spinning. still an oul girly fade though! :rofl:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gerrin!!!!!

I'm poorly in bed at the mo, so it was nice to wake up to find out I had a stiff one this morning.

Thanks GM and Mizuno.

As I said in my application, I've never had even 1 mizuno club in my bag in 25 years of playing, so knowing how some rave about them, it will be an interesting experiment.

Gaz, I want the azure blue, to go with my baby blue eyes.

You can have the faded brown to match your 1950's cords. We don't want to clash do we.

First thing I've won, and it just goes to show that no matter how unlucky in life you think you are, things like this can come up trumps for you. So, if you feel that your God has given you the looks of Lincoln quaker, keep going - one day the sun will shine on you, and golfing manna from heaven can be yours my son. :)

Cheers all.:thup:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gerrin!!!!!

I'm poorly in bed at the mo, so it was nice to wake up to find out I had a stiff one this morning.

Thanks GM and Mizuno.

As I said in my application, I've never had even 1 mizuno club in my bag in 25 years of playing, so knowing how some rave about them, it will be an interesting experiment.

You can have the faded brown to match your 1950's cords. We don't want to clash do we.

First thing I've won, and it just goes to show that no matter how unlucky in life you think you are, things like this can come up trumps for you. So, if you feel that your God has given you the looks of Lincoln quaker, keep going - one day the sun will shine on you, and golfing manna from heaven can be yours my son. :)

I did think we'd get a speech at some point, glad you kept it short ;)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 dumplings from the 1 club Mike, have you lost your marbles? ;)

I'm unsure if this will sort Liverbirdies girly fade though :whistle:

Enjoy guys, it appears to be an excellent piece of kit.

Thats all we need mate , they will be on comparing shaft length & stiffness next ha ha ...

Well done to ALL selected look forward to hearing how it goes ..

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gerrin!!!!!

Thanks GM and Mizuno.

Blue though Pedro, I mean Royal Blue! Seriously!
You deserve a tonne of stick! Don't think Mizuno will appreciate the red paint job so early when the clubs not even been released ;)

Congrats all!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Blue though Pedro, I mean Royal Blue! Seriously!
You deserve a tonne of stick! Don't think Mizuno will appreciate the red paint job so early when the clubs not even been released ;)

Congrats all!

I would call it more "Everton blue" don't you think Karl.... :whistle:

Well done to all the winners, look forward to hearing the reports as this club looks very nice indeed.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Quick question Mike- has the actual magazine draw been made? How many names were drawn for that one and when are names released?

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Personally, I consider it to be "Rangers blue". :whoo:

In which case I would need to give it an "Aberdeen red" makeover were I to buy it!!

Congrats on getting it to test Kaz, if it improves your driving from this season I won't be playing you for money!!!! :thup: