Midlands Course

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone got an recommendation for a course for 4 lads to play enroute back home on the Friday after the British Masters.
We’ve been looking around Milton Keynes Area. (About halfway back from the British Masters and Yorkshire)
We’ve thought about the Oxfordshire.
Would love to play Woburn but the lads won’t stump up that much £££.
Any hidden gems to think about? (Condition is key)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Milton Keynes, the worst place in the world for a golfer unless you can afford Woburn lol

M1 corridor down there not the best for options unless you dont mind a bit of a detour. Personally would either not get that far and go somewhere like Berkhamstead or Mid Herts or go past MK and look at maybe Collintree Park (or Northampton or Northants County), Collingtree the most accessible from the motorway

D

Deleted member 17920

How about Wollaton Park at Nottingham

Hidden gem for sure and I can vouch for that.

And only £80 if you buy the H4H voucher. You won’t regret it 👍

D

Deleted member 18588

Coxmoor is probably the best course suggested so far and again is within minutes of the motorway.

D

Deleted member 15344

Around MK your options are limited - Berko is a good shout on a county card , going up the M1 , Northampton County is really good , Collingtree not great.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Why would you answer in such a defensive way and include an email address?

It’s simply an observation that the link you provided with their prices ‘maybe’ 12 months out of date and not current!!
I'm just pointing out a course to help out a forummer, unlikely the prices will have changed much in a year.

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Anyone got an recommendation for a course for 4 lads to play enroute back home on the Friday after the British Masters.
We’ve been looking around Milton Keynes Area. (About halfway back from the British Masters and Yorkshire)
We’ve thought about the Oxfordshire.
Would love to play Woburn but the lads won’t stump up that much £££.
Any hidden gems to think about? (Condition is key)
Where's your final destination? Are you definitely (have to) go up the M1

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
M1 is preferred, final Destination is Wakefield. We are trying to limit the drive after the masters north. It’ll be a very long day as is.
Northampton county looks a very good shout.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I enjoyed Northamptonshire County when I played it earlier in the year, but Notts Hollinwell last week was fantastic, might be a bit close to home for you though and also a bit pricey.