Merseyside new to golf

Jamesc86

Visit site
Hi Guys, I’m pretty new to golf and would definitely like to have a few more games once lockdown is over. If anyone fancies a game send me a message.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There’s loads of games to be had around these parts once lockdown is over. I’m sure youll be made welcome at tons of games.

Are you a member of anywhere? (Birkdale would be smashing ?)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am a member of Grange Park in St Helens .
We can sort something out when this virus is all over.
At the moment when we open there are no visitors allowed .
Not sure when that will end.

Jamesc86

Visit site
Have you tried Lee Park? Friend is a member and rates it.
No haven’t but will have a look-cheers. If you join a club is it easy to find people to play with. My mates in Liverpool only play footie so trying to find more people to have a game with.

The Lion

Visit site
Hi Guys, I’m pretty new to golf and would definitely like to have a few more games once lockdown is over. If anyone fancies a game send me a message.

Welcome!

I’m fairly new in the forum too and have had a fair few convos with other locals about playing in the summer. Will dig them out and tag you.

Meantime, good luck perfecting that swing in front of the mirror if you can!

Jamesc86

Visit site
Welcome!

I’m fairly new in the forum too and have had a fair few convos with other locals about playing in the summer. Will dig them out and tag you.

Meantime, good luck perfecting that swing in front of the mirror if you can!
Nice one. Just keen to get in as many games as I can once things open back up. I’ve got the golf net out so smashing into that ??

Jamesc86

Visit site
Guessing I won’t be able to get a game for a couple of weeks as I’m not a member. But anyone fancy a round in a couple of weeks?