McGregor v Khabib

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mega fight! Be interesting to see if Khabib alters his game plan any. Can't see why he would. McGregor has an obvious advantage standing. Khabib is better on the ground. I imagine the fight will be a grapple fest and McGregor will likely quit by round 3. Unless Connor can connect...

The two title fights tonight have my attention fist though. Be interesting to see if Cejudo fights at range like he did in his last fight. He looked impressive. I think he thought his wrestling would be the difference in their last fight but Johnson was too good (he's too good for anyone to be fair). I expect a closer fight this time around. As for TJ v Cody, it's whoever lands first. Hope it lives up to the last one.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
It's on !

Though I'm personally more interested to see if Darren Till can win, he talks a great game, really enjoy watching him.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Should make this into a rolling UFC thread. The fights last night were so good!

Henry Cejudo looked superb last night. Best 125lb fight in UFC history by a mile. Can debate the decision for sure, it was razor thin, but man Cejudo has improved so much.

As for TJ - I don’t think we’ve ever seen an MMA fighter as complete as TJ Dillashaw. Either side of the close SD loss to Cruz he’s been nothing short of spectacular. He may well end up the greatest of all time at this rate, he is good everywhere and he’s not just beating guys, he’s running through them; he literally has everything. Take nothing away from Cody Garbrandt however - he is one of the best pure athletes we have ever seen in MMA. His speed, agility and reflexes are almost un-matched in the UFC other than possibly Jon Jones. A lot of people have been talking about Cody saying he has poor fight IQ - I partly disagree, in every fight bar the TJ fights Cody has shown very good fight IQ - particularly the Dominick Cruz fight where he formulated and stuck to his gameplan perfectly. Cody's problem is his inability to control his emotions. For that reason - I don't think he ever beats TJ.