Maxfli revolution Blackdot S300 plus a few free clubs thrown in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have just bought myself a set of Titleist MB irons and a vokey wedge so clearing out other clubs as I'm not one for keeping clubs then switching between.
For those that have never used them, Maxfli revolutions are a great set of forgiving shallow cavity irons.

3-PW Maxfli Revolution black dot irons, S300U shafts with new Golf Pride white over black new decade grips. Clubs are in pretty good condition for their age with only some bag chatter 6/10, shafts are grand, no real dings, I have paintfilled the numbers in blue (can redo black if requested). £55 plus postage, guessing around £12-£14.

I will throw in a Maxfli red dot sand wedge, MD Norman Drew 50 deg wedge and maybe even a Nickent 5 wood (Reg shaft) too.
Clubs were in use until Friday so will give them a scrub for the new owner.
Apologies on the photos, using my spare motorola Moto G which has a poor camera, expecting my own samsung back any day now and will take fresh pics.

20140502_083053-1.jpg

IMG_20140830_143208107.jpg

img_20140830_143235169-jpg.65674

IMG_20140830_143404096_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Brendy. You'll regret selling them!!!!

For what you are asking for them, you may as well chuck them in a cupboard for backup for when the MBs are misbehaving or when the rough is long/tough enough to restrict the club!

Great clubs! May be cast, but they felt as soft, as my Miura CB201s when I compared them almost 10 years ago!

Bargain for someone though!

DCB

Visit site
Foxholer is right, I picked up a barely used set a couple of years back. My older set was duly passed on to one of our juniors. They are a timeless classic IMO.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
This is my third set of them! I never keep two of anything bar maybe a wedge. The MBs are lovely too so it won't be their fault if I hit some badduns.
These maxflis ain't mint but have an awful lot of life in them. The 8-PW create a lot of back spin on the greens, more so than my old titleist ap2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.