Masters: What is your favourite hole?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Mine is the 5th. Long sweeping Par 4 dog leg left. Bunkers on the left are massive and really really deep. Green is excellent too with a few big steps in it. 5th hardest hole in the tournaments history. Sexy6CA77D03-9FEB-4E4A-B3EF-75E8526E901F.jpeg

D

Deleted member 23270

I like the 16th with the tricked up Sunday pin position. Anything from HIO to double bogey, the tournament can be won or lost on that hole.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I like the 2nd...Good early chance to get things going.
13th goes without saying..
10th is good
But the 12th does it for me....proof that a par 3 doesn't have to be long to be tricky.

D

Deleted member 1147

13th - I love a good par 5, particularly a risk/reward example, and this appears to be one of the best

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like the 16th with the tricked up Sunday pin position. Anything from HIO to double bogey, the tournament can be won or lost on that hole.
Yeah this for me, when if you catch the right part of the green it slopes in towards the flag. Lovely to watch.

D

Deleted member 23270

Having played it a few times with the County Card discounted rate, I’d say from personal experience the 10th is my favourite
I think they do a winter warmer offer too that includes coffee and a bacon roll (y)

D

Deleted member 1147

I used to really like no 7, but they've lengthened it too much.

Watching them spin wedges back to front pins was always fun, but now they find it too hard to hit the fairway regularly, and thus struggle to control approach shots.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I like the green on 14. I like to see them hit it on the wrong side of the ridge and see them watching with a sinking heart as the ball rolls miles from the hole. I also enjoy them hitting great shots into those ever so difficult pins.

My favourite hole, probably 13.

phillarrow

Visit site
16th is a bit too much like crazy golf for me, even though I enjoy watching it on the Sunday.

The best is definitely the 12th in my opinion.