Mark Halsey - First class CLOWN !!!!!!!!

Why do the so called "top sides get all the decisions ?

1) He did not send Hutton off as he didn't think it was a goal scoring oppertunity - Milijas is 3 yards out and he gets pulled back - If we had done that to defoe he would have sent half the team off

2) Why did he disallow the goal - Stearman just jumped - there was no arms - Gomez got in wrong - he then pulls stearman to the ground and its a free kick to spurs eh ???

RUBBISH - Two penaltys all season - how many have Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal etc etc had

The premier league always favours the big boys and the London clubs and then Harry comes on and says they should have won???

How he hs not been sent down for fraud god only knows and that proves it - CROOK

Halsey - you a first class **** and you don't deserve to be a referee.

RIP DEANO !!!!!!!!!!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Have to agree the disallowed goal should have stood. The Spurs defender should have gone and his performance was poor. As a Fulham fan we got the break with another doughnut Clattenburk giving a ridiculous penalty having just waved away a more obvious one and it is worrying the level of refereein this season. Part of me think the likes of Balsey and Clattenburk thrive on the publicity and so court controversy.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Why do the so called "top sides get all the decisions ?

1) He did not send Hutton off as he didn't think it was a goal scoring oppertunity - Milijas is 3 yards out and he gets pulled back - If we had done that to defoe he would have sent half the team off

2) Why did he disallow the goal - Stearman just jumped - there was no arms - Gomez got in wrong - he then pulls stearman to the ground and its a free kick to spurs eh ???

RUBBISH - Two penaltys all season - how many have Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal etc etc had

The premier league always favours the big boys and the London clubs and then Harry comes on and says they should have won???

How he hs not been sent down for fraud god only knows and that proves it - CROOK

Halsey - you a first class **** and you don't deserve to be a referee.

RIP DEANO !!!!!!!!!!!!

See our old boy Kevin Doyle is still playing well. Thought you were unlucky not to win, and think with the run of games you have left, you will stay up.

Very sad about Dean Richards. Top player, and from all accounts an even better bloke.

Rich

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Yeh,But the decisions they make could mean the difference between clubs staying up or being relegated,so they should be accountable for dodgy decisions...

Yes they get things wrong. But if they knew they were going to be crucified every time they do get something wrong, suspensions/fines whatever, then they're simply not going to want to do it and then you wont have any Refs and the games wont happen.
Refereeing mistakes have been part and parcel of the game since it began. People make mistakes - every day.
It's time that was accepted - yes it could be the difference between staying up/going down, Manager getting the sack etc etc. So what? That's part of the game. Live with it. It ain't gonna change any time soon. After all it is a GAME!!

shagster

Head Pro
Visit site
some of the refs are as blind as fergie, but are human and make mistakes, but usually in favour of the bigger teams, and i know chelsae have had a few in there favour, but nowhere near as many as the teams in red.
the DO F--- A-- should review all games afterwards and give retrospective cards for the ones officals miss, or do not punish correctly, and for repeat offenders, deduct points, and cheating would stop overnight.
shagster :mad:

robbest3offthetee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Imurg, You may say its "ONLY A GAME ", but to the fans of the sides that have paid good money to go and watch its more than that,other sports have advanced technology,so why not football....

Bacardibatman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
gotta say most Refs would have sent Hutton off

MH said - he didnt think it was a CLEAR opportunity

the only reason i can think is that he thought Gomes was going to get there - which i dont understand, as he kicked it while being pulled back and Gomes wasnt there

the 3 defenders by the penalty spot were never going to intervene - should have gone im afraid

as for the disallowed goal i know why, he thought the keeper had it in his hands and was fouled -

i am/was (just hung my gloves up this season) a GK and can say for certain he never had full control and i would never get that decision in my league -

the only other thing i can think is as the wolves player comes in he hits Gomes's left arm which spins him back towards counter-clockwise towards goal and loses control with the ball from his right hand and effectively spills/throws the ball into the net

harsh free-kick IMO
but in top league u make contact with a keeper 99% of the time will be a foul on the keeper

You cannot say Arsenal get there fair share of decisions they have had so many shockers against them this season

you mean the team challenging man utd for PL...dont get decisions

it thing like that, that cost teams chances to win the league and have done for many seasons ...not just decision that favour Man Utd in their games or the games between them & the challengers, that have gifted them some of the EPL titles theyve won over the years

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I watched the game and the Ref got all the key decisions wrong,only he knows why he didn't let the Gomez goal incident go or why he didn't red card Hutton.

Mind you I wouldn't fancy their jobs at all and they are only human after all.