Major predictions 2013

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Who's going to take golfs majors this year?,First and second choice per event,
For me;
The Masters-Rory Mcilroy ,I cant think of any reason why Rory cant bag the first major of 2013!.Brandt Snedeker,The guy loves Augusta and if he can catch 2012's fall form he could win it.
US Open-Rory Mcilroy,The US Open courses are set up perfectly for the worlds best golfer,great chance to win again.Ian Poulter,Poulters best form comes in the biggest events and it wouldn't surprise me if he bagged the US Open this year.
The Open Championship-Justin Rose,Rose has the cool course management skills to plot he's way round an Open Championship venue and he's form is improving year on year. Sergio Garcia,Surely its Garcia's year for a major and I think he's best chance is our Open.
USPGA Championship-Adam Scott,Scott will come back and take a major after he's Open disaster and seems to play well in the USPGA. Tiger Woods,Its common knowledge that Woods is struggling to bag another major, he has been in contention many times since he's last win in 08 but cant seem to find a final round in him to win one again.He obviously cant be written off and it wouldn't surprise me if he won the final major of the year.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm having Tiger for the Masters, Mcilroy for the US Open, The Open I've no idea it's like the Grand National, too many variables like the weather to take into consideration it's anyones as last year proved. US PGA I'll take a punt on Bo Van Pelt.

leaney

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think both Tiger and Rory will win a major next year.

Woods had a bad year by his standards and he still managed to plenty of other comps.

Rory is the best golfer in the world, hence I'll back him to win another major in 2013.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ousthazen for the masters (Rors as back up)
Rors for the US Open (Rose)
Bradley for the Open (Poulter)
Rors for the PGA (Dufner Starfish)

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For those that remember I'm going to try that major predictor again in the majors.

For me thought, winners will be Donald, Oosthuizen, Dufner and maybe Mcilroy if his new sticks agree with him.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Masters - Donald
Us Open - Kaymer
Open - Grace
PGA - Dufner

As much i'd like to see Rory win one i just can't see it happening.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who is going to win the majors next year , well i will put it this way, Rory will win the masters and as for the other 3 , if anyone wants to win a major he needs to finish ahead or Rory , who will that guy be , European , rose , westwood , garcia , kaymer, poulter , donald , the yanks , duffner, bradley , watney and johnson , woods ? just cant do it for more then 2 rounds but knows how to get the job done , the rest , adam scott and louie, carl and ernie , complete outsider , Thomas Borjn, sorry about my spelling

grizzler

Club Champion
Visit site
tbh i don't know who is suited to which major. fancy rory to add to his collection, can't see woods doing much. out off all the players yet to win one i really fancy justin rose to break his duck soon

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
masters - Schwarzel, bubba or woods
US Open - Rory or woods
Open - Rory, lawrie or harrington
PGA - Woods, Schwarzel

Think I might put a cheeky bet on Rory and Schwarzel to get 2 each