Low Calorie Beer

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know I am usually the one given advice on Nutrition, training etc but with me being sat on my backside with my knee in the air I don’t want to put on too much weight and definitely don’t want to give up the beer, so can anyone recommend a low calorie beer for me. I have seen a few in the local store, but don’t know what one to try. I don’t fancy going onto spirits.

Page

Medal Winner
Visit site
becks has only 9 calories per 1ooml more than michelob ultra. of course there is bud light but cobra has brought a lighter version out.

i personally think it's your duty to consume as many as possible and feedback the results.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
When I ask for it in the bar, luckily they don't test you on the spelling, or I would have to drink something else. Anyway, what's the odd n between friends?

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hate to say it but if you draw up the old cost/calorie/unit venn diagram then home consumed spirits come out tops.

Low calorie beer? that's water isn't it :D

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I agree, whats the point of low cal beer?? if you are that worried about your weight then a life style change is needed not a few cals lost per pint.

looks down at his gut and moobs. :eek:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Most of the calories are in the alcohol anyway, and low alcohol beer is revolting (and pointless).

I suppose if you are on the atkins, then you need to drink low carb beer with your sausages and bacon.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Low cal beer?

Just have half a pint at a time! All the flavour, half the calories, problem sorted.

Low cal beer haha! Thats funny!