Lough Erne today

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
So I am on the road early to lough erne today. Not been looking forward to a game this much for a while, heard nothing but good reports about the place and with the sun splitting the rocks and a forecast for 24 at least the weather will be good :cool:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So I am on the road early to lough erne today. Not been looking forward to a game this much for a while, heard nothing but good reports about the place and with the sun splitting the rocks and a forecast for 24 at least the weather will be good :cool:

Enjoy matey :)

Still seriously peed off that the war office couldn't get off work so I could go as well but that's life :rolleyes: and hopefully will get down next time.

I hear its a seriously good track and should be in top nick after the recent weather

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site

Even driving past the practice facilities they look awesome! Enjoy and let us know how great it is!

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played there couple of weeks back , hope the greens are cut lower than we had tho.. looking forward to hear what ya thought of it & how ya played ...

P.s did ya buy a stroke saver ? what you make of distances for hole 15 the par 3, we played off the blues its down as 148 yards but according to SS its 153 to the front , all the distances seem wrong on that hole.

Last edited:

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
*waves at chris661*
We're at Lough Erne today as well! Hope we didn't hold you up! Getting through security cordon was fun...

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played there couple of weeks back , hope the greens are cut lower than we had tho.. looking forward to hear what ya thought of it & how ya played ...

P.s did ya buy a stroke saver ? what you make of distances for hole 15 the par 3, we played off the blues its down as 148 yards but according to SS its 153 to the front , all the distances seem wrong on that hole.

Never bought a stroke saver and at £20 they can keep them ;) Thought the conditioning of the course was fantastic greens were possibly a touch slow but good rool on them. Managed to knock it round 8 over off the whites with a couple of doubles thrown in :rolleyes: Greens had loads of subtle breaks in them and I think it is a course you need to play a feww times to get the hang of them. Hopefully will get another game there soon enough ;)

*waves at chris661*
We're at Lough Erne today as well! Hope we didn't hold you up! Getting through security cordon was fun...

Did you let a two ball through? Security wasn't too bad for us only really one check point, place goes into lock down on Monday I think and my mate is moving out of his house on Tuesday for ten days!