Looks painful!

B

birdieman

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...un.html?image=4

Ouch!

Would you partake in Pamplona's running of the bulls? I dont think I would!

Utter madness isn't it?

Kind of great they can still do this without the PC brigade banning it or something too - fair play to those who get injured or killed, whatever floats your boat, but I'd be watching from a nearby balcony! ;)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Load of mates I went to Uni with did it last year, Said it was one of the best things they have ever done. Its on my list of 10 things to do before I die.

One day!................ Vegas and Route 66 in a porsche convertible first.

B

birdieman

Kind of great they can still do this without the PC brigade banning it or something too

Ever watched an animal tortured to death? Go to a bull fight, it's disgusting.

It was more a dig at the brigade who say 'kids can't go on school trips anymore in case they trip over a log' or '25 speed bumps on the way into a village' or 'no more Clangers tv show because it makes kids talk weird' etc etc.
At no point did I condone killing bulls. As far as I can see in the running of the bulls in Pamplona it's the bulls killing humans not the other way round.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
At no point did I condone killing bulls. As far as I can see in the running of the bulls in Pamplona it's the bulls killing humans not the other way round.
I know you weren't advocating the killing of bulls and I understand your point about the PC of it however the bulls are running at Pamplona because they are scared outta their wits and are in fact unwittingly running TO the bullring where ultimately they will be tortured to death. I'd rather see the PC brigade get involved. It's like a pagan ritual and we should really be beyond that in the 21st century.