Looking to get out and about around north east.

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Having recently (finally! What the heck do conveyancing solicitors actually do?) moved near hexham I am looking to get out and try a few local ish courses. Any offers? I don't smell too much and can dress up smartly!

D

Deleted member 16999

Having recently (finally! What the heck do conveyancing solicitors actually do?) moved near hexham I am looking to get out and try a few local ish courses. Any offers? I don't smell too much and can dress up smartly!
Hopefully a North East meet soon at Sharpley GC near Seaham, keep a look out on here for details.

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ok then, sorted myself out somewhat, I can now offer guest rates at my new club - Hexham! Decided to join after the second hole, what a course, fantastic greens and great layout�� happy to travel but also accommodate! Please tell me someone round these parts plays golf��

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mind you have picked a fantastic course to join I've played it once and loved it.
Your welcome any time down chester Le street but give it a couple weeks got a littleun due in the next week

D

Deleted member 17920

Ok then, sorted myself out somewhat, I can now offer guest rates at my new club - Hexham! Decided to join after the second hole, what a course, fantastic greens and great layout�� happy to travel but also accommodate! Please tell me someone round these parts plays golf��
You've joined a cracking club there, played it a couple of years ago and the greens were superb, really nice layout.

Enjoy the new club.