Looking for Ping hybrid 26/27°

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use G25 hybrids in place of my long irons, but even the 6 iron I'm fed up with so I fancy going full old man and trying out a hybrid in place of that as well. Would rather stick with Pings because they are thus far the only hybrids that ever truly worked for me.

Preference for G25 or G30.... has anyone got one knocking about that they'd sell? Loft-wise it's 27° on the G25, or 26° on the G30 I believe. Would consider G20 or G if you've got the equivalent. Cheers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Worth checking out eBay, there's currently a few for sale on there.
There is one G30 going for about £68 tonight, but I'm out on the booze so don't really want to get in a bidding war, could be dangerous. :LOL: If anyone on here had one it'd be a quick easy transaction so I usually ask here first. (y)

Other than that one the higher lofted ones seem to be rarer than the 20/23 degree versions.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's a G20 on Golfbidder actually, I think I might give that a go.

Edit: Done this. £69, not bad. Hope it works. :LOL:

Last edited:

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I use G25 hybrids in place of my long irons, but even the 6 iron I'm fed up with so I fancy going full old man and trying out a hybrid in place of that as well. Would rather stick with Pings because they are thus far the only hybrids that ever truly worked for me.

Preference for G25 or G30.... has anyone got one knocking about that they'd sell? Loft-wise it's 27° on the G25, or 26° on the G30 I believe. Would consider G20 or G if you've got the equivalent. Cheers.
264440925011 eBay g30 26° £67 posted no bids as yet 15h left