London Bridge - Terrorist Attack

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Still a developing story, but massive praise and credit to the members of the public who took on the suspected terrorist armed with knives and a device strapped to his chest and the Police who took action
Thankfully the device turned out to be a hoax, but them and the Police didn’t know that when tackling him.
Very, very brave people.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Fair play to those that stopped him in his tracks.

Hadn’t heard about him having something strapped to his chest, which had led me to question why he was shot on the floor. Needless to say, the right action was taken.

D

Deleted member 16999

Fair play to those that stopped him in his tracks.

Hadn’t heard about him having something strapped to his chest, which had led me to question why he was shot on the floor. Needless to say, the right action was taken.
Met Police statement.(y)

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
We could see the aftermath from the office but got told to stay away from the river facing windows because of an explosive thread.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Saw/heard this developing earlier and mentioned it to daughter who is on a leaving do for "one of the lads". She/they had not heard owt. Saw the footage an hour later and thought that could be daughter tash pointing that gun. I kinda felt odd.
That aside big up respect for the people involved in disarming the knifeman.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The guys in suits who seemed to take him down and disarm him were incredibly brave. One of those "I wonder what I'd do in that situation" moments...

D

Deleted member 18588

I doubt very much if he was going to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

I take it that you are unaware that Jesus Christ is revered as a prophet in the faith of Islam.

So if the terrorist proves to be a Muslim his motivation may be anti-Christian but not anti-Christ.

However, at this stage his background and motivation remain unknown.