Liverpool vs. Arsenal

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I hope the Gunners do it and I'm convinced they will. Wenger deserves something for helping to modernise footie in our land. I've nothing against Liverpool but when they won in 2005 they were 36 points behind Chelsea and finished behind Everton.
Ferguson against Wenger in the final, please.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There would be great pleasure if Arsenal went to Anfield tonight and won. A long shot but I feel there is a great chance. Sure makes for a wonderful game.
Come on the gunners.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
If liverpool play Crouch they will win. He tore the Arsenal defence apart in the league this weekend. They just couldn't handle him.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wenger is quoted in the tabloids saying Arsenal are going to win the league & CL double.

Personally,i hope they get stuffed. And that has nothing to do with me being Spurs. Honest.

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
Come on your REDS! It's no consolation for another woeful league performance, but 3 CL finals in 4 years would be grand.

I still have doubt about the kind of football Rafa has us playing being good enough to win the league though.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Liverpool is my favourite team, so I want them to win. Also, I remember Arsenal pinching both the league and cup in 1988-89, so it's no mercy, I'm afraid. BUT, if LFC lose, then I'll wish on Arsenal to win....

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yeah well done to them B*****d's. if that was a penalty I'll eat me driver
You wont get much trade in on it if theres bite marks! haha
4th goal sealed it anyway, at least it saves arsenal from hauling ass across london to play chelsea and probably not even get a hotel room for the night.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Adebayor should have sorted it when he had the chance.
Good game, raised the heart-rate a bit...felt sure it would stick at 2-2. How many times did they mention 1989.....gits.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
They even showed the goals from 89 too, director of itv footy must be a gooner. Still didnt help him though, did you see the lady praying with around 10 mins to go? muhaha.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
As one who thinks that european football has been pants since 1980, I have to say that the Walcott/Adebayor was one of the best I've seen in ages. Good game & shame one side had to lose.

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As an impartial observer, I must say that I enjoyed the game very much, although I must confess that I am not a soccer fan. The highlight of the game for me, was the directness shown by the youngster Walcott. He didn't lay the ball off early, as is the norm these days, but kept it in his possession and created a classic goal.