Life expectancy...

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
On the topic of ball costs. I switched to Srixon Trispeeds this season and think they are very good.

Three piece, soft feel and pretty cheap compared with Pro V's etc. Suitable for a range of swing speeds (apparently).

Got a deal on Snainton Golf 3 dozen for £55 (free postage). At £1.50 a pop I don't feel like crying when I've blootered a new one into the bundai!

I would recommend giving them a spin (ahem!) if anyone hasn't tried them!

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
Lol.I thought they were going to be better than the prov1 but i was mistaken.I have now gone back to my trusty prov1 and also nxt tours.Old habits die hard and the titleists have been in my bag since i started and i have 100% confidence in them and as we all know in golf if you are confident in what you are using then stick with it.

RND

Hacker
www.royalnorthdevongolfclub.co.uk
I have a source for slight second ProV's at 50p each, the scuffed ones i keep for chipping an pitching practice in my clicka tube. i started this a month ago and religiously only practice with ProV's - hcap came down from 8.2 to 6.7 in the month !! Totally transformed my short game - practice with what you play with works for me !!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Snainton golf is where I got my Nike one blacks from. Same deal, £55 for 36 balls. If I ever use them all up, I will see what other deals are around.