Lee Park Members.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Received a newsletter of our Club today ( Leasowe ) and it would appear that we now have reciprocal golf with Lee Park, just wondered if any of you lads had heard anything off your club ???

Cheers Paul.

D

Deleted member 1740

Hi Folks,

Received a newsletter of our Club today ( Leasowe ) and it would appear that we now have reciprocal golf with Lee Park, just wondered if any of you lads had heard anything off your club ???

Cheers Paul.

Yes mate, i believe it was announced at a match between the clubs at Leasowe sometime last year.

A few of my mates have already used it too.

I liked Leasowe until they let women join :whistle:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Cheers Paul.
Never mind mate. You must have some good ones as well.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Cheers Paul.

Of course we knew about it, we just didn't want you coming over and taking our money of us. ;)

If you fancy a midweek 5.30 or 4.30 Friday game, gis a shout.:thup:

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
Liverbirdie, might take the money off you on a links course but whoever decided to put trees on a golf course wants shooting ;).

Will take you up on the offer though,will give you a shout when i am able to get over.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Liverbirdie, might take the money off you on a links course but whoever decided to put trees on a golf course wants shooting ;).

Will take you up on the offer though,will give you a shout when i am able to get over.

Good stuff mate, be glad to have you and Mikey over.:thup: