Leadbetter - both barrels!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Its my information that she spent her first 3 years as a pro working with LB where she did very well. Then in 2016 he parents changed everything and she hasn't done a lot since

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd suggest it was his swing changes that have started the decline and it's been widely debated by many if Leadbetter actually improved or hindered her career.

Either was I do think Ko is in danger of disappearing into the pack instead of potentially dominating woman's golf which she looked very much like doing at one point.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I'd suggest it was his swing changes that have started the decline and it's been widely debated by many if Leadbetter actually improved or hindered her career.

Either was I do think Ko is in danger of disappearing into the pack instead of potentially dominating woman's golf which she looked very much like doing at one point.

So while she was with LB she was 2, 1 and 1 in the world rankings and 9th the year after she left with a new coach and new clubs at the parents instructions

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think Leadbetter's got it right. Another case of parents living the life instead of letting the child develop themselves.