Late notice, anyone local fancy a game tomorrow (Thurs 17th) plenty of Opens on

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
As above, booked tomorrow off work to play Castlerock earlyish but my partner decided to get botulism instead rather than play with me.
The choices I can see are Castlerock, Spa, Knock, Kirkistown, portadown or warrenpoint. Given recent weather Castlerock or Kirkistown would maybe the better courses due to location. Weather is to be dry and prices range from 10-25 quid. Anyone fancy it?

Last edited:

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Would have been all over this, but unfortunately I am away to London for work tomorrow. Hopefully another time.

Love Kirkistown and always wanted to play Castlerock

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hey not to worry it is last minute and I have my feelers out in a few places. Castlerock is a lovely course once you get away from the clubhouse.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Got sorted as per message matey cheers. Course is in superb condition, greens fair and not suicidal too!

Had a good day. Got lucky with the weather. Rain only came in on 17 & 18.

Pin on the 9th was brutal if you had to putt back down the green towards it. Knee knocker putts.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yea seemed most of today's 'D' pin locations were on slopes. Couple of the players in my fourball went long on 18 too, none faired well there neither with that downhiller. I thought the greens were a little slow but if anything that helped.