Laptop rucksack

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am thinking about getting one of these and was wondering if anyone uses or can recommend one.

Ta muchly

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm going to buy a new one shortly too. Going to stick with HP though as my current one (getting on 4 years) is like the Tardis. I take regular working trips to Brum and the backpack holds the laptop, charger, pair trousers, spare shirt, socks etc easily enough.

Vice

Head Pro
Visit site
As no one's mentioned it yet... Eastpak have a 30 year warranty on most of their products and quite a wide variety.

Also TK Maxx usually have decent bags for about £15.

S

Snelly

I have two Lowe Alpine bags for aircraft travel and they are the best I have found. Excellent design, well made and long lasting.

Lowe products are generally superb and if I was you, that's what I would go for.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
"Wenger" laptop bag, just google it and you will find them.

Lets face it with a name like that it has to be very good, always in the top 4 and consistent quality.:D

G

guest100718

I have a Targus one, its must be about 8 years old now and has done some serious mileage all over Europe. Still going strong.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
i found the tech-air bags very good in the past, they have an "air bag" sleeve that the laptop goes in preventing damage should you drop the bag.