Lack of golfing activity!

Meeko

Hacker
Visit site
I literally haven't hit a single ball not even at the range since the start of December. Due to a few reasons mainly, working extra hours over the Christmas period. It being bloody freezing and the lack of a car to drive anywhere warmer to do so.

I also do not drive, and my nearest golf course is a 30 minute walk minimum. Similar to driving range. And walking in this weather doesn't sound appealing to me. I can go when my mates go as they drive however they too haven't been in a long time and won't go until the weather gets a bit warmer and when I ask they just say 'no not today'. So I don't know what to do. I've tried practicing at home etc but it just isn't the same as being out on the course and playing or even being at the range and I get bored. Very annoying!! :sbox:

Not really much of a question just having a little rant.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I literally haven't hit a single ball not even at the range since the start of December. Due to a few reasons mainly, working extra hours over the Christmas period. It being bloody freezing and the lack of a car to drive anywhere warmer to do so.

I also do not drive, and my nearest golf course is a 30 minute walk minimum. Similar to driving range. And walking in this weather doesn't sound appealing to me. I can go when my mates go as they drive however they too haven't been in a long time and won't go until the weather gets a bit warmer and when I ask they just say 'no not today'. So I don't know what to do. I've tried practicing at home etc but it just isn't the same as being out on the course and playing or even being at the range and I get bored. Very annoying!! :sbox:

Not really much of a question just having a little rant.
3 options for you;

1) learn to drive
2)cycle
3)get some ski's

;)