John Letters T8 Lofts

Shiny

Head Pro
Visit site
I started out with the T8+ clubs and asked in Direct Golf, they didn't know so I emailed John Letters who never replied so I guess they didn't know either. Good luck finding out.

markmoore

Hacker
Visit site
Can any tell me the lofts for these clubs
Cheers

Morning!

Sorry for the late response but only just picked up on your question.

I've been in touch with John Letters for you and the lofts they have provided me are as follows:-

3 - 21
4 - 24
5 - 27
6 - 30
7 - 34
8 - 38
9 - 42
PW - 46
SW - 56

Hope this helps

Cheers Mark

T

thecraw

I was looking at these the other day and they really are stunning looking bats in my opinion however they are pitching against forged offerings from Mizuno, Titleist, Callaway, etc etc which has them on the back foot straight away however if your not a gear snob they are very very nice looking!

http://www.johnletters.com/golf_product/?pid=154

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I was looking at these the other day and they really are stunning looking bats in my opinion however they are pitching against forged offerings from Mizuno, Titleist, Callaway, etc etc which has them on the back foot straight away however if your not a gear snob they are very very nice looking!

You were looking at the wrong clubs then, he's on about the t8 which is a hybrid .

DCB

Visit site

Had a hit with these at the Golf Show a couple of months back. they were very nice indeed. A nice uncluttered club, which sort of reminded me of the Maxfli Revolution Black Dot model in both looks and feel. They are definitely a step in the right direction for Letters, maybe even taking them back to the days when so many seemed to play John Letters clubs. As the craw says, if you're not a gear snob, these really are worth a look and a try.

Cant do any harm with Peter McCalla being their top fitting guy up at St Andrews. He used to sell some lovely looking woods he made when he was the Pro over at Brodick. Works of art they were.

noble78

Head Pro
Visit site
They are pretty good irons for the beginner, these were my first set of clubs and only sold them coz i got fitted with some pings. The hybrids are really easy to hit, easier than the G20 :whistle:

Shiny

Head Pro
Visit site
I started on the T8's and have now given them to the Missus to learn. I loved the hybrids though and have still not hit an easier hybrid and still pop them in the bag from time to time if I am not playing well.