Jeremy Clarkson

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
He does make some good points but I suspect the balance he gives in each point will not be mentioned and the old dinosaur comments will be the only ones quoted. He says some deliberately provocative things at times to create publicity but underneath that he is a very smart bloke.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
He is an oaf... but that doesnt make his observations about the BBC incorrect. I guess he is on the "default dislike" list, so everthing he says is "therefore wrong/awful." ;)

Like all journos' he struggles with balance... Though, in fairness, he manages balance way better than Liddle..

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He mentions QT new presenter. I'm not sure any of those who went for the job are up to it.
I think Fiona Bruce is an inspired choice for QT. She will do well. The problem with QT is the producers biased choices of panel members.
They choose people who will create a stushy [to boost viewing numbers]rather than people who can set a proper debate.

Scottish fitba have also introduced female pundits. I tend to listen more intently to what they say more than the pretty predictable 'laddish' comments from the men.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
He's far from stupid; the professional 'oafish' media persona has paid off for him big time. Unfortunately it makes it easy for his more perceptive comments to be written off.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I liked Jeremy Ckarkson at one time. But once he started using his fists coz he wanted more that a free butty. I thought ***.
That aside. 1 bloke applied for the QT job. Why? Was it cast in stone it was going to a woman. Am not against any woman gaetting a job. What i am against is the best person not getting the job. Whatever there race or gender.

Last edited: