Is it just me or ...............

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I will keep this short and sweet, but why is it when I stoat my Pro V1 into the bundai or generaly just loose one that : I NEVER FIND A BALL AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER THAN THE ONE THE ROUGH FAIRIES HAVE JUST SWIPED. It happened again on Wednesday when I choked on a 3 iron to the green and my pearly white Pro V1 squinted behind a bush and after my 5 minutes were up all I had to show for getting ripped to effin pieces by gorse was a half chewed BALD EAGLE and a TOP FLITE XL2000?

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's a "golfing gods" thing, Madandra.

In return for playing the best sport known to man, occasionally we are required to make a sacrifice to the gods of the right-hand rough. Small price to pay, in my book.

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have you ever been in the situation where you've come across a nice shiny ball just lying on the edge of the fairway in clear vision yet there's no one around so its not obvious where it's come from? To pilfer or not to pilfer...

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think that's sound advice Paul09! I once hit a monster drive from an elevated tee which landed just on the outskirts of the rough and then watched helplessly (much gesticulating and shouting) as someone pocketed my ball. This then placed me in a dialemma as we were playing in a comp and if I had grassed him up (he spends a lot of cash with our company) he would have been disqualified.

B

birdieman

You should have grassed him up - dont care who he is, he sounds so rich he doesn't need to nick balls anyway. I've watched from 18th before as a young lad nipped out from behind a bush and nicked my fairway splitting drive. Of course the wee bu++ers are so quick you can't do anything about it!