Is it April 1st

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They've interviewed one of them today and he tried to claim he didn't know the man was dead. I don't think that one will stand up in court (much like his uncle sadly).

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
My favourite part was his claim "I'm not an eejit" but then also claiming he didn't realise the man he was carrying had in fact died. That's going to be a hard sell.

And the fact he didn’t think it odd when his uncle slumped during the walk, brushing it off because the old fella had previously suffered heart attacks.

There are times, when the ground is broken, that you just have to stop digging!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
And the fact he didn’t think it odd when his uncle slumped during the walk, brushing it off because the old fella had previously suffered heart attacks.

There are times, when the ground is broken, that you just have to stop digging!

He couldn't dig a bigger hole with a nuclear bomb. I struggle to understand how he thinks anyone will believe his story.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He couldn't dig a bigger hole with a nuclear bomb. I struggle to understand how he thinks anyone will believe his story.
Worst of all was that they apparently dropped him on the floor and left when their plan didn't work. Strange reaction if you just discovered your uncle died during a walk to the post office. :LOL:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mr Haughney said he believes he is being falsely accused of trying to claim his uncle's pension because he previously stole from his aunt and served two years in prison.

He said: "Why would I want to rob my uncle?

"I'm 40 years of age yeah, I'm not a child, I'm not a young fella.

"I'm not an eejit to walk into Hoseys with a dead man and collect his money.

"Am I cuckoo? Am I cuckoo? I'm not."

every time he talks he adds another six months to his sentence ?