Irvine bogside 2/100

G1z1

Visit site
Played Irvine bogside at the weekend. Really fun course with some cracking holes. A photo of the 18th8D5D0839-4617-42C8-B26C-1C247E61462F.jpeg

G1z1

Visit site
Which do you think is better, Irvine or PSN, and why?

PSN was the clear winner in my opinion, just felt like a better course overall and a better test. Only the 18th at psn i felt was a bad hole. Bogside i did really enjoy but it felt quite easy to get round and that was my first time playing there and i think i would soon get bored playing there every week if i joined. I have two mates who have played most courses down that way and both say they rate bogside and barassie over st nics. I am playing barassie at the weekend so after then I’ll decide what one to join.

evemccc

Visit site
PSN was the clear winner in my opinion, just felt like a better course overall and a better test. Only the 18th at psn i felt was a bad hole. Bogside i did really enjoy but it felt quite easy to get round and that was my first time playing there and i think i would soon get bored playing there every week if i joined. I have two mates who have played most courses down that way and both say they rate bogside and barassie over st nics. I am playing barassie at the weekend so after then I’ll decide what one to join.

Cheers! I have a visit to SW Scotland planned in the early autumn and am choosing between PSN, Irvine Bogside and Barassie to round off my trip....I'm edging towards Barassie...based on the reviews I've read, but PSN is a contender. Please post your thoughts after you've played Barassie!