Irons - loft,lie & length

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Since getting custom fit my posture at address has changed, it is now more neutral where I was standing too tall. The fitting made the irons 1 degree more upright and 1/4 inch longer in length.However I've noticed since going to the range that I'm not hitting the ball out of the sweet spot, it's more towards the toe end. Although when I was fitted I was measured hand length to ground.Does this sound that now due to my posture I would now suit a standard lie and perhaps length or is it my swing.Also at address my weight is now on the balls of my feet where it was more on my heels

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I'd go along to your pro and ask him/her to check you on an impact board (he'll know what you mean).
That will give an indication if they aren't suited to your swing now.
If they are a little out, dont panic. They can be tweaked quite easily as long as they're not too far out.

Minhoca

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How tall are you? Its sounds like your address position. If your hitting the ball off the toe your either standing too far or during the swing because your weight is more on the heels your rocking back. When you hit the ball what is the shape like?