Interesting- new GPS device

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stumbled across this accidentally this morning and I have to say first impressions- wow. I'm yet to read into it in great detail, however if this device is as accurate as my skycaddie- with the advanced hole overview mode then this device could be an absolute winner if / when it is released in the UK. Have a look around the website and check out some of the features and offerings of this device, to me it looks to be a product to fulfill the potential caddyaid never could. I like the pricing scheme with no yearly subscription as well, just a one off payment for any course you want to play and the 'map' is yours for life.

Unfortunately my course hasn't been mapped by them yet, otherwise I would have considered importing one from the US / getting a relative to buy me one when they visit in the summer. However if this product is released in the UK I think it will be a real contender with skycaddie for the best GPS position.

http://www.uprogps.com/

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Wow. It looks as though someone has taken the Caddyaid concept and made a decent version of it.

I like the look of it, very much.

Not unlike in the marine trade. Golf GPS will (and now has) come on leaps and bounds from the earlier type and style of units.

This unit has no subs, no annual fees, it all looks good to me.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Except that you only get the basic stuff included and if you want the fancy stuff, which let's face it is the USP, you have to pay extra for that.

For me, the Golf Buddy system of no more money once bought is the way forward.