I did something pretty crazy today!

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I realised after coming back to golf after 8 months of no golf just how obsessed I am with it again...

I realised in 7 weeks I have spent 200 on green fee's alone and the only logical thing would to do is wake up and join a golf club today... the problem with that is me and my missus share a car now and she moaned it just doesn't work because I want to be down the club...

Fair point I said... I am now sitting down on my sofa a member of the Belfry PGA National & The Derby Course with a new* car on the drive...

That escalated quickly!

*cant believe I have just called the car new... it was new 17 years ago... but for a golf wagon I am happy with it... May not be allowed to park it at the Belfry though

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
ya know sometimes ya see a thread title and what follows really doesnt live up to the title claim..

Davey , take a bow mate , urs surely does ha

oh and congrats (if) you are still the proud owner of your own man bits ha ha

D

Deleted Member 1156

Brilliant :D

I have a mental 'Top Gear' image in my mind where you roll into the car park and open your door, banging it into the car next to you :D

I think you qualify to call yourself a proper golfer now :thup:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Ooooops. We're a one car family and to be honest we don't usually have too many issues, certainly playing at my own club and HID dropping me off gives her the chance to go off and do her own thing.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Welcome... You do know you will not have the money for petrol now you will be playing the PGA regulary don't you? Golf balls ain't cheap :eek:

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hence the missed call earlier! Had a late one at work, will give you a tinkle tomorrow.

in the meantime, SIGN US IN!

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Congrats Davey :)

Quick question, which of the PGA and Derby in better condition currently (looks like Ill be playing a round there early Oct)

Give me a week and I will let you know.

DaveyBoy has been playing both recently so he will give you a good idea next time he's on.

Cant wait to get down there this afternoon ;-D

Yep she knows... Shes happy she gets get life back because constantly planning evenings and weekends around a 4-5 hour chunk of time without the car was driving her mad... Somehow I pulled it off ;)