I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

What a coincidence. I bought a 56 and a 58 Cleveland wedge very recently and collected them in person as I was only 8 miles away from the seller.
I might have got them cheaper, but there were other bidders, unfortunately. Both pretty good condition.

View attachment 44548
As well as the two Cleveland wedges, I bought two other items from this seller and collected all 4 at the same time.

addidas bag.jpg

ping eye2 woods.jpg

Everything in very good condition for age.

RichA

As well as the two Cleveland wedges, I bought two other items from this seller and collected all 4 at the same time.

Everything in very good condition for age.
Talking about yourself?😘
How much do you pay for the storage unit where you keep all these bargain classics?

Voyager EMH

It came with a wheeled travel cover. Real leather and canvas. Best £7.50 I've ever spent on a golf bag. It is also the biggest golf bag I've ever owned. It is huge.
It is currently in the loft and home to 2 full sets of clubs.
Travel cover is very useful as non-golfing holiday luggage in the boot of car.

orvis4.JPG orvis1.JPG

Last edited:

RichA

I treat myself to a new to me set of irons yesterday, Mizuno Pro 223, after using the MP53's for about 10 years, can't wait to see how they go.
I've tried them a couple of times and loved them. Which shafts? I found the graphite UST 95 incredible.

Old Colner

Club Champion
I've tried them a couple of times and loved them. Which shafts? I found the graphite UST 95 incredible.
I have bought them used off the net not tried them, not many available with regular shafts so had to go for stiff a little lighter than mine, they are the Nippon Pro Modus 3, 115’s. Will see how they go over the week end.