I bought today.....

SurreyGolfer

Ping G425 Max Driver and G425 4 Hybrid from Silvermere. Starting to look a bit ridiculous with the Ping Hoofer Bag, G425 irons, towel and coat. At least I'm mixing it up with an Odyssey putter and TM 3-wood I guess

Smoj

I had a bit of a spend this week;
Nike SQ Dymo Quad Keel 3 and 5 Wood
New golfer here, I really enjoy the Dymo2 driver so I thought I'd get a 3 and 5 wood
I also purchased some codechaos shoes from the Adidas sale
and a Taylormade flatbill cap and Nike aerobill classic 99 cap

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Not today but last week I bought a new duvet, decided to ditch feathers and switched to 100% wool. It’s brilliant, haven’t slept so good for ages.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Managed to find some black Calvin Klein shorts in the Snainton sale for £27. And added a Callaway zip up shirt thing with raglan sleeves for the wife. Hope she likes it!

One of these babies (2 iron - 18 degrees). It's a thing of beauty and goes like a bullet. Keeps me in play at ours more than my driver, and even the bad hits are in play. Been testing it over the weekend and it comfortably gets me 220 - 240yds. Keeping the demo club for a very good discount and am seriously tempted to drop all my woods and just play with irons...

RichA

Just bought another pair of FJ Traditions - £90 from Amazon.
They're the only golf shoes I've found that are leather lined and it's getting silly how quickly my heel wears through the synthetic lining of any other shoes I try.