Hybrid Bargain

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have to agree, onlinegolf have had some great bargains recently. I bought the V6 3 wood for a similar price and a mate of mine bought a Nike Sumo (non Square version) for £129.00. The loyalty points mount up as well. I just got a box of Burner balls for £2.00 plus points. Pretty good on delivery as well. My last 2 orders from them were made late on a Sunday night and the goods were with me by Tuesday morning.

Usual disclaimer applies and usual assurances that I do not work for them but they have offered a pretty good service everytime I have used them.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I have to agree with GB, Onlinegolf are great. I ordered my 3 wood a week on monday (night) ago and it came on the Wednesday.

I would go for the Hybrid but I can not get my head around using them, I will get the 5 wood as I have said before next pay day if they have any left.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can do better....have an MD EQL for sale....(unless Liam is still in the market...pm me Liam?).
21 degree, pro launch blue/regular....needs a home.....

Online seem good to me, I have had 2 orders from them, both top notch service and speed etc.

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I see these great bargains all the time but they never have senior shafts and I am too decrepit for the regular shaft.
:mad:

Glenfish

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I bought the Ben Ross Rescue aftter reading this and I was really pleased with it, not only could I hit nicely with it but it sounded great too!

Unlike the RAM FX9 Driver that I bought at the same time, YUK!!! Sounds horrible and I couldnt get any distance with it either :( This is despite the raving customer revues, are they real????

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
another unfortunate thing about the site is that they don't know how many countries are in the UK.

I see what you mean, CC07. The highlands and islands are classed separately for delivery, too. They should have said "GB (except the fiddly bits at the top)"