Howdidido

anstac

Visit site
Hi
Used to be able to login but now just get login 'loop'.
In FAQ it mentions cookies which Ive enabled to no avail.
I can login on other computers. Anyone help?

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
Can anyone enlighten me ?

I've handed in my 3 cards, and went to check on Tuesday if my first handicap is up on the wall. It wasn't, but I've noticed that the master sheet of everyones handicaps was on a sheet from howdidido.co.uk Does this mean that when the handicap secretary works out my h'cap, it will be entered on howdidido, and I will be able to see it on there, or will I have to wait until it's physically placed up on the wall in the clubhouse ?

I've tried regiestering with howdidido, but I can only get as far as the second page, where it tells me that there is no-one with my name registered at my club. Am I doing something wrong, or does it just mean that I haven't been entered on my clubs section yet ?

How long does it normally take for your handicaps to get reviewed ???

Gustavo (eagerly awaiting my first handicap)

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
Can anyone enlighten me ?

I've handed in my 3 cards, and went to check on Tuesday if my first handicap is up on the wall. It wasn't, but I've noticed that the master sheet of everyones handicaps was on a sheet from howdidido.co.uk Does this mean that when the handicap secretary works out my h'cap, it will be entered on howdidido, and I will be able to see it on there, or will I have to wait until it's physically placed up on the wall in the clubhouse ?

I've tried regiestering with howdidido, but I can only get as far as the second page, where it tells me that there is no-one with my name registered at my club. Am I doing something wrong, or does it just mean that I haven't been entered on my clubs section yet ?

How long does it normally take for your handicaps to get reviewed ???

Gustavo (eagerly awaiting my first handicap)
I don't think you'll appear until the next competition has been entered from your club which will then have the latest handicap listing, irrispective of whether you have played yourself of course.

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
Echt Loon - I've just noticed your reply, thanks for the explanation.

There was the Club Champs yesterday, so hopefully the handicaps will be updated very soon.

Cheers