Howdidido.com

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry if this has featured before...but does any 1 use it? It looks prety good from what i've seen so far.
I got the full results of my first comp and new handicap details texted to my mobile phone just a few hours after the match, (good when you have an early tee and can't hang round all day) and all the details and stats were there on the site to view.
What do people think of the site and are there any others out there i should be checking out before i make any subrscription to this one?

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
your right, getting the results and handicap changes sent direct is a superb feature. As for the analysis, I think there is better (fancier?) software out there but hdid tells you all you really need to know if you like tracking golf stats. I've seen some recently that just goes into too much detail.

B

birdieman

Just about every club in the country uses it. if your club uses Club2000 handicapping software then all the results will be published there.
You dont need to subscribe to it, just look it up online.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I agree in that I wouldn't pay to have it sent to my mobile. My competition secretary is pretty good so if we have a comp on a weeked the results and handicap adjustments are normally published by the Monday lunchtime. That is perfectly quick enough for me

I use scoresaver 2 software to manage my stats and would heartily recommend anyone on here looking for some software to keep their stats to use this. You can trial it for a month and it costs £40 as a one off cose but if you trawl back through threads from last month SS" (forum member) published an online code you can use to get £5 off

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our club use it-i get a email on a monday providing the results of the weekend competitions. Personally i think it is a good site.

GolfNut1

Visit site
I heard that a whole new site is about to be launched. It will have loads of new free features and will work on all platforms. My insider says that they've invested a lot of money! Look out for in in mid July 08.