Hopes for new season football .

D

Deleted member 15344

For Liverpool To continue developing a great brand of football , continue developing our exciting youngsters , consolidate our place in the Top 4 and challenge the top 2 for the title.

sandmagnet

Head Pro
Visit site
For Liverpool To continue developing a great brand of football , continue developing our exciting youngsters , consolidate our place in the Top 4 and challenge the top 2 for the title.
Going to be hard for your mob this season phil , need a good striker to come in and with the champs lge loads more games. Going to be a great season for All the neutral people:thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

Going to be hard for your mob this season phil , need a good striker to come in and with the champs lge loads more games. Going to be a great season for All the neutral people:thup:

Yeah still need a couple more signings - squad is being improved and bolstered for the extra games and need to replace the obvious loss. Think BR is building a really good team. Looking forward to the season

D

Deleted member 15344

Chelsea to win it for me, god that pains me to say it, Liverpool fa cup,arsenal lge cup.

Still think it will be Man City again - can't see Costa scoring the goals Chelsea need

Top 7

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man UTD
Arsenal
Everton
Spurs

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Still think it will be Man City again - can't see Costa scoring the goals Chelsea need

Top 7

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man UTD
Arsenal
Everton
Spurs

Hahahahahah , joke yeah , Liverpool without LS and a few new players in top 3 , everyone knows you are good at making up things ................EYG

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Chelsea to win the Prem & Champions league.
But I'd take one tbh.
Top 7
Chelsea
Arsenal
City
Utd
Liverpool
Everton/spurs

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mid table championship anonymity. Fulham look like they are clearing out big time, not only players but internal staff too. Some interesting and potentially exciting signings. If I was an optimist I'd say the play offs but being a Fulham fan for 35 years I'm use to them finding fresh ways to disappoint me

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Mid table championship anonymity. Fulham look like they are clearing out big time, not only players but internal staff too. Some interesting and potentially exciting signings. If I was an optimist I'd say the play offs but being a Fulham fan for 35 years I'm use to them finding fresh ways to disappoint me

What are your views on the manager?
Seems like a strange man.

D

Deleted member 15344

Excited. Made some good signings, especially having Vydra back to link with Deeney. If Abdi stays fit and play attacking footy, we should do well.

Do you still have the links to Udinese ?

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Here Goes

Premire League Arsenal :), City , Chelsea Man U
FA Cup Arsenal :D
League Cup Everton :)

Champions League Arsenal :p

its a dream but i am sure they win something starting with the Charity Shield :D

D

Deleted member 15344

Hahahahahah , joke yeah , Liverpool without LS and a few new players in top 3 , everyone knows you are good at making up things ................EYG

Can you please try posting without the snidey remarks.

Happen too often now.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hahahahahah , joke yeah , Liverpool without LS and a few new players in top 3 ,

Definitely think Liverpool will struggle to reach the heights of last season. United will improve with the new manager, Arsenal look really exciting and Chelsea and City will dominate. I still don't think Everton and Spurs (or the others) are strong enough to break through just yet

My take
City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Everton
Spurs

D

Deleted member 15344

Definitely think Liverpool will struggle to reach the heights of last season. United will improve with the new manager, Arsenal look really exciting and Chelsea and City will dominate. I still don't think Everton and Spurs (or the others) are strong enough to break through just yet

My take
City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Everton
Spurs

UTD Improve but stay 7th ?