Hoodie alert....

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Sound the klaxon, puts tin helmet on.... this time it's Rory so brace yourselves for the same conversations as Hatton at Wentworth. He looks pretty good IMHO.

Of more interest, with Augusta Sunday three weeks away, he's -6 thru 14 after back-to-back 67s and swinging it a treat.

Attachments

• Rory_Hoodie.png
    Rory_Hoodie.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 22

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Sound the klaxon, puts tin helmet on.... this time it's Rory so brace yourselves for the same conversations as Hatton at Wentworth. He looks pretty good IMHO.

Of more interest, with Augusta Sunday three weeks away, he's -6 thru 14 after back-to-back 67s and swinging it a treat.
The problem is that he Rarely has 4 decent rounds.

Golfnut1957

Visit site

Anyone think he'll be wearing a hoodie at ANGC. Will anyone wear a hoodie at ANGC?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Mark, feel free to pop over to the Professional Golf thread, anytime...
???
https://g.co/kgs/1ykxZM
??
(fire, thread, almost the same ?)

Good point, well made
Anyone think he'll be wearing a hoodie at ANGC. Will anyone wear a hoodie at ANGC?

I hope so but you do wonder if there has already been a note to all concerned not to from the head honchos. Be even better if it was Sandy Lyle who broke the mould

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good point, well made

I hope so but you do wonder if there has already been a note to all concerned not to from the head honchos. Be even better if it was Sandy Lyle who broke the mould

Tiger rocked up in his turtle neck there didnt he

Go on Tyrell, you know you want to :)

D

Deleted member 1147

I see on Twitter that England’s oldest club are selling hoodies, with their logo on them, in the pro shop.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
RND is great and love everything about the place but not sure I'd be tempted to part with any cash for that. Looks like a TV I had in 1995