Holiday location suggestions

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We've been staying at a villa in Mar Menor in Spain for the past few years. Love the villa, course is ok'ish but not much to do at night.

Looking for some other suggestions of locations around Europe. It's just me and the girlfriend and I'll probably play 2-3 times during the week. So not purely a. golfing holiday.

We like the resort type of location and prefer to rent a villa rather than be in a hotel room. Providing there's a couple of nice courses on site or in the area that's all good.

Ideas?

sharpie9587

Visit site
Did you not get a taxi into Los alcazares? There's enough bars and restaurants there to keep you happy for a week. It's only 10 mins away

Other than Mar menor i have been to el rompido great courses but even more secluded than Mar menor. The other place iv been is vilamoura stayed in a hotel on the marina. Great courses decent nightlife. Liked it so much we are going back this year.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Try further down the coast in Spain towards Marbella. Tons of stuff going on and places to visit and a load of very good golf courses.