Hillbilly single-seater buggy, lithium.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can’t speak for their buggies but I had an electric trolley and it was built very well and lasted a very decent time.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Personally I still think you should opt for Electrokart, Grass Hopper or Paterson. They all come apart to fit in to cars.

PS be careful of the width of Electrokart or Grass Hopper Classic if you have gates you have to go through.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Personally I still think you should opt for Electrokart, Grass Hopper or Paterson. They all come apart to fit in to cars.

PS be careful of the width of Electrokart or Grass Hopper Classic if you have gates you have to go through.
I tried the Grasshopper but it wouldn't fit in my boot.
Whatever I choose it'll have to live in my car boot as access to my back garden is limited.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I tried the Grasshopper but it wouldn't fit in my boot.
Whatever I choose it'll have to live in my car boot as access to my back garden is limited.

The funny thing is I bought a new Grass Hopper this month, delivered to my house, it was my first test of it going in to my hatchback, having sold the estate back in 2020. Managed to fit it in with just the seat removed with about 1.5 inch height clearance going in to the hatch.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The funny thing is I bought a new Grass Hopper this month, delivered to my house, it was my first test of it going in to my hatchback, having sold the estate back in 2020. Managed to fit it in with just the seat removed with about 1.5 inch height clearance going in to the hatch.
Sadly I don't have a hatchback so I'm slightly limited in what I can get.
I had the chance of a grasshopper at a good price from a forum member but discovered at the last minute that it wouldn't fit in my car?