Hi Tec golf shoes 60% off

brysoni23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi,

just a heads up you can get 60% of selected shoes at hi tech.

voucher code is: TRAINERS60

I'm sure some people wont like the make but just got these for £14.00 inc delivery. Happy Days. Do nicely for the winter and keep my good shoes for summer :)

http://www.hi-tec.com/uk/v-lite-splash-mens-golf-shoe-black-lime.html

May work on other golf shoes but not tried them all.

cheers
R

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi,

just a heads up you can get 60% of selected shoes at hi tech.

voucher code is: TRAINERS60

I'm sure some people wont like the make but just got these for £14.00 inc delivery. Happy Days. Do nicely for the winter and keep my good shoes for summer :)

http://www.hi-tec.com/uk/v-lite-splash-mens-golf-shoe-black-lime.html

May work on other golf shoes but not tried them all.

cheers
R

Yikes! well I suppose if they are paying you £14.00 to wear them that's not too bad:whistle:

brysoni23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yikes! well I suppose if they are paying you £14.00 to wear them that's not too bad:whistle:

The two pairs of shoes that I had from years ago are useless.
One of them cant keep the morning dew out and the others cracked Saturday afternoon. Cant see me playing much after Sept so £14.00 do me nicely until May next year lol.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
I wear Hi-Tec CDT-Power 501s and they are the best shoes I've owned. Shame they're not in the offer, otherwise I'd have got another couple of pairs.

The code works on the Dri-tec G300. :thup:

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Great price.

Just an unverified warning from a mate's experience though. Hi-Tec studs seem to be 'unique' and may be hard to find. Contacting them direct may be best if it's a problem though.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great job on pointing this out. For something a bit livelier I bought the camo ones. Cannot lose at £14

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Done a little research on the ones you and I bought and they are lighter than the adizeros.

Looking forward to trying them out. If nothing else the fact that they are 100% waterproof should be good for winter (or this weekend if you believe the forecasts of single figure temps and possible snow)

brysoni23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to trying them out. If nothing else the fact that they are 100% waterproof should be good for winter (or this weekend if you believe the forecasts of single figure temps and possible snow)
Has anyone had delivery yet?

I presume they would have been inundated with orders having 60% so could be a few more days yet.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I called them and was advised could take up to 15 working days due to thousands of orders. That said, I got dispatch messages on 2 orders I made over the weekend so expect them in the next couple of days

la_lucha

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I had some Hi-Tec 100% waterproof shoes last year. In fact I had 3 pairs in 3 weeks, none of them lasted longer than 1 round before they got chopped in and replaced under warranty. My god they were comfy, but they were about 20% waterproof. Just make sure you give them a try whilst they are new guys if there is any issue you want to know sooner rather than later.

brysoni23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I had some Hi-Tec 100% waterproof shoes last year. In fact I had 3 pairs in 3 weeks, none of them lasted longer than 1 round before they got chopped in and replaced under warranty. My god they were comfy, but they were about 20% waterproof. Just make sure you give them a try whilst they are new guys if there is any issue you want to know sooner rather than later.

Mine have arrived, they are waiting for me on reception. Will check them out on my lunch.