hexham in october?

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Following todays round at sharpley I thought I throw my hat in and organise a little meet at Hexham. It will be October and a Saturday or Sunday.
If its a fourball its 15 a piece over that and not sure yet but 30 or less sounds a good starting point.
Please post interest and preferred weekend and I'll get in touch with the secretary!

D

Deleted member 16999

Defo up for it, my only request is, can it be towards the end of the month please?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Count me in. 24/25 would be ideal, rest of family away that weekend, but all of October is free for me at the moment so any weekend is good. If you can choose the day with least rain and wind, that would be my preferred option :thup:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Course would be empty though....

Anyway we know the result, Sunderland win. It's how it works. I assume Toon fans will be up for playing golf, not wanting to watch the misery, Mackems will be watching the match to see their team win :whoo:.

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Course would be empty though....

Anyway we know the result, Sunderland win. It's how it works. I assume Toon fans will be up for playing golf, not wanting to watch the misery, Mackems will be watching the match to see their team win :whoo:.

Each derby I haven't attended in person I've been at the course to avoid the nerves! Seems to have worked pretty well too :lol:

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Right then, club says 30/1st weekend only and £32 please could you tell me if sat or sun better as he needs to know asap. I already know there are a couple of Saturdays only so is this ok with everyone?

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
35 pound seems a bit steep for a inland parkland. on website it stats summer greenfee. Normally October to feb/March is winter rates