Help! Keyboard goes AWOL

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just recently every time I hit return or backspace on my Samsung Tablet the keyboard disappears..really annoying when you've made a spelling mistake and want to edit ..takes ages
I've not, knowingly, changed any settings and have had the Tablet over a year and its only in the last couple of weeks that this has begun.
I've tried the on/off stuff and really only want to do a factory reset as a last resort..
Any ideas anyone?
Coz if I cant stop it I might have to reprogram it with a very large axe!
Ta in advance

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just recently every time I hit return or backspace on my Samsung Tablet the keyboard disappears..really annoying when you've made a spelling mistake and want to edit ..takes ages
I've not, knowingly, changed any settings and have had the Tablet over a year and its only in the last couple of weeks that this has begun.
I've tried the on/off stuff and really only want to do a factory reset as a last resort..
Any ideas anyone?
Coz if I cant stop it I might have to reprogram it with a very large axe!
Ta in advance

Same here. Only this site plays up - works fine on other Apps.

D

Deleted member 1740

Yeah, getting this too. The site is coded so poorly. Why should users have to install secondary or third party keyboards or ad blockers just to make a simple forum usable. Just unbelievably lazy coding and zero UX research.

I have zero idea what that means but I agree?

The same happens to me.