Help! Can anyone recommend?

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Golf companies who do "cash for clubs" other than Golfbidder and Affordable Golf? I have had in my opinion 2 derisory offers for a Calloway BB 460 driver 11 degrees from these two.
I am looking at golf companies before I resort to E-Bay.

I am unsure if I am allowed to ask/do this on here so if I am in the wrong I await a moderator to delete my post and apologize in advance

Thanks

Kevin

DCB

Visit site
fairly limited market I'd have though so the price they'll have offered will reflect that.

If golfbidder are selling them for £80-£100, what did they offer you, £45 ?

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
fairly limited market I'd have though so the price they'll have offered will reflect that.

If golfbidder are selling them for £80-£100, what did they offer you, £45 ?

DCB:You work for Golfbidder by any chance!!! Spot on with the £45.I paid £75 for it in mint condition hardly used it.Now I am 'expected' to take a near £30 loss.
Same company offered me £63 for a Calloway BB 13 degree driver just 2 months or so ago,same condition as this one now,it doesnt add up.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If they already have a few of these drivers and they're not moving then they'll start offering less for them. In a way it's their way of saying that they don't really want it!
On the other hand, if it's something they havn't got then they'll offer more and sell it for more as well.
Golfbidder are easy and safe. But if you want to make as much as possible then fleabay or similar is probably best.
Not had experience of any others so can't help on that bit!

T

thecraw

Callaway mass produce and the 2nd hand Callaway driver market has all but died.

Ebay it or take the money and run. I will advise if you go down the Ebay route don't expect much more and if you want £60 or above start your bidding at £60 and see what happens.

link80

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ebay it or take the money and run. I will advise if you go down the Ebay route don't expect much more and if you want £60 or above start your bidding at £60 and see what happens.

Personally I wouldn't bother doing this, setting your starting price at the top end stops people bidding. Everything I sell I start at 99p and they usually find the right level. Have a look if there are any already on there, sign in and click on the recently finished button somewhere on the left of the screen, this will give you an idea of what they've been selling for.