Hello

Anders

Medal Winner
Visit site
How do

Been lurking for a while and finally decided to signup and help fuel my addiction through the winter (and pass the time at work ;)).

Started playing about four years ago, but playing time has been restricted in the last couple of years following the arrival of our daughter.

A member of one of the many clubs local to me, and currently playing off 20.

Cheers

Anders

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Welcome Anders. You share a name with a tremendous Swedish golfer from back in the early 90s.

Which bit of Essex are you from? Plenty of Essex boys on here... you can here their souped up Novas approaching from a mile away ;)

Jonny

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Welcome Anders. You share a name with a tremendous Swedish golfer from back in the early 90s.

Which bit of Essex are you from? Plenty of Essex boys on here... you can here their souped up Novas approaching from a mile away ;)

Excuse me I drive a souped up Celica not a Nova.

Anders

Medal Winner
Visit site
Cheers for the welcome Gents

Based in Laindon; and was always more of an XR3i man myself!:cool:

I'll keep an eye on the arrange a game section and will hopefully make some of the meets next year.

Jonny

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Laindon... Why not just say Basildon and get it over with?

I dunno... these dodgy essex regions and their attempts to hide where they're really from.

T

thecraw

Welcome and remember to give way to your club captain on the first tee as its tradition apparently!

Join in some healthy debates mate, the more the merrier.

Jonny

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anders dear boy it is part of the Basildon Postal District. That's good enough for an Essex boy like me (adoptive as I was lucky enough not to be born with a permatan) to make a gross generalisation.

Anders

Medal Winner
Visit site
Anders dear boy it is part of the Basildon Postal District. That's good enough for an Essex boy like me (adoptive as I was lucky enough not to be born with a permatan) to make a gross generalisation.

Dear boy? Last time someone called me that, we both got into a lot of trouble :eek:

Fair cop though. Note to self: do not be ashamed of your roots

Jonny

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Dear boy? Last time someone called me that, we both got into a lot of trouble :eek:

I have no desire to know what happens in the back alleys of a Basildon postal district thank you.

Besides.. I grew up in Tower Hamlets. That place makes Beirut look like a decent holiday destination and Basildon like a 5 star resort town!

CallawayKid

Q-School Graduate
www.regimentway.co.uk

Ah, classic Essex there, I do believe most of the girls round here display their roots!

I have no desire to know what happens in the back alleys of a Basildon postal district thank you.

Besides.. I grew up in Tower Hamlets. That place makes Beirut look like a decent holiday destination and Basildon like a 5 star resort town!

Tower Hamlets??!! Wow, I bow down to you!!! How did you get out of there unscathed?

:D:D

CK

Last edited:

Anders

Medal Winner
Visit site
First I get a "dear boy", then I get compared to a girl. What have I signed up to? :rolleyes:

Don't start on Essex girls Bladeplayer - I married one. It would be a shame to fall out with a fellow toffee so soon :)