Hello. Back after a 30 year absence.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have been playing golf for the past 3 months after a break of 30 years (no, not at Her Majesty's pleasure!). Been catching up on everything that has changed particularly using this forum so I thought it was about time to put finger to keyboard and join in.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Tommo21. Yes, guitar as well. Basically, if I tee up and cannot see the ball then its time to play the guitar. Mind you, given today's weather if the ball cannot stay on the tee while you're addressing it then it's time to plug in the amp.

bubba123405

Visit site
Hello all,

As another newcomer I need some advice. This seems like a very friendly forum by the way, without people venting frustrastions in their own lives via pedantic rants; this is most refreshing. Can anyone tell me how I put 'what's in the bag and handicap info on my profile?' I need to display what awful clubs I have etc, there will be some more advice! I have been playing for years, but always been around 20 until the last 2 years, when I have given up the drink and the drugs and replaced it with golf, I am hooked(It's in my nature).Now, although I am not a member anywhere, so can't boast an official handicap(I do one online) I am normally playing to between 4-12, with putting being my seroius downfall. Very exciting stuff!!