Heated Vests

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Was speaking to a starter yesterday and he had one of these and spoke very highly of them :-

New ARRIS 7.4V Battery Heated Vest Size Adjustable Vest(Fleece) – arrislife

Anyone had one, what did you think of them ?

or maybe a cheaper version one, which one ?

Thanks
I got this vest and batteries for walking the dog over the winter, only worn it once on the golf course though. Choice was 1 battery at 7500mh or 2 at 5000mh, 2 were cheaper.

Ideal for both to be honest, really warm and under £30.00 for both vest and 2 batteries, each battery kept vest on highest heat setting for over 2 hours.

When using playing Golf, it was just another layer, only really warm, no issue with it interfering with swing etc.

CDEE65E3-F681-4016-8AA2-8472ACC72F7D.jpeg

DDE215E3-CD93-49E9-A19F-D41A84638192.jpeg

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have one, think it's a thermal heat one. Really impressed, don't get me wrong you don't feel burning hot but it does put heat in the right places and keeps the chill off. ????

D

Deleted member 21258

Thanks everyone, sounds like its a goer, going to buy one for the wife as she really feels the -4 to 4 kind of temps and ends up like the Michelin man and still cold:LOL::whistle:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks everyone, sounds like its a goer, going to buy one for the wife as she really feels the -4 to 4 kind of temps and ends up like the Michelin man and still cold:LOL::whistle:
I think if you can keep your core warm then you are most of the way there. I definitely find it the case, I sympathise with your wife. Sounds like a good buy (y)